Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Zesty is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Zesty is an award winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 25 years’ experience gained across 2000+ digital projects.
Job title: Senior Software Developer
Your role: As a Senior Software Developer you will be on the .NET team, working primarily with Kentico, although other CMS platforms including Umbraco and bespoke systems are also in use. You will be responsible for the development of internal and external customer-driven applications, including CMS configuration and development of business logic handling, back-end database integration and a wide variety of API integrations.
Day to day you will:
- Analyse customer requirements (including direct contact meetings) and assisting with project budgeting and scheduling
- Liaise with teams/individuals to develop and refine high-level design concepts
- Configuration of Kentico CMS/Xperience and development of MVC and Portal Engine websites
- Implementation of application logic and back-end database structures
- Providing and consuming webservices and other software integration logic
- Work with presentation layer – e.g. HTML/CSS/JS front-end
- Support of existing websites and CMS platforms
- Mentor junior members of the team and help drive innovation, efficiency and standards
What we’re looking for from you:
- Relevant qualification
- Experienced in producing standards-compliant, performant and accessible websites
- Understanding CMS platforms, specifically, experience of Kentico CMS would be advantageous
- Able to work with administration and customer support to identify issues and formulate solutions to automated processes
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in an agency environment, including working to a deadline and across multiple projects simultaneously
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at Zesty. Alongside pay, we offer:
- A generous pension scheme, comprehensive private medical scheme
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Life Assurance
- Up to four Volunteering Days per year for employees to use on charities of choice;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Wide range of internal and external training available, plus full eLearning access via LinkedIn Learnings
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com
- Permanent role
- Based in our Belfast or Remote Work offices
- Reporting to the Head of Development