Our preparations for ongoing client service in the Coronavirus / COVID-19 situation.
We’re obviously tracking this very carefully and we are planning ahead. We’re following advice from the relevant Govt health bodies and from our own specialist business continuity advisors.
This is what we’re doing in Zesty in order to provide ongoing and uninterrupted services to our clients:
- Putting people first. The health and well-being of our staff, our clients and the people around us is the most important thing. We won’t compromise on this, under any circumstances.
- Readied to work-from-home. In the event of a quarantine situation, every one of our staff can work-from-home. All our remote access systems have been tested and all our work machines are portable. We don’t see any disruption to our work for clients.
- Supporting our people so they can support those around them. Where schools and nurseries are closed, or where normal home assistance for our loved ones is unavailable, Zesty will provide flexibility and understanding. We will continue to work but we fully accept that working days might not follow office hours.
- Getting prepared for more remote or virtual client meetings. We have tested our virtual meeting tech so that we can continue to do workshops, and other client meetings by video. There is no substitute for face to face working. But where travel is discouraged or impossible, we can continue to work with our clients.
- Checking our offices will remain available for access for critical workers. We have confirmed this with our landlords in Belfast, in Dublin and in London. If we need to attend to some tech or physically lift an item from the offices, we can. Only very rarely do we need to visit data centres but if we do need to do that, we can do that too.
- Accepting official travel advice. Non-essential business travel, particularly international travel won’t be possible after Monday 16th March. Where essential travel is required for our clients, we’ll be working with those clients individually to figure out what is needed.
Remote working en masse will be new for us in Zesty. But we’re now ready to do it, if that’s what the specialists tell us to do.
We don’t envisage any material disruption to our client work during the COVID-19 issue. We would ask for patience, particularly for those with caring responsibilities. We just don’t know what schools closures or other movement limitations will mean in real life. Sorting the tech is almost the easiest part.
But we will get everything done and we won’t let our clients down.
Should you have any questions on this please contact your account manager or email us at email@example.com
Published by Simply Zesty