Service Delivery Manager - TIBUS
N.B. This position is with our sister company, Tibus.
We are: Tibus is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Tibus is an award-winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 24 years’ experience gained across 2000+ digital projects.
Job title: Service Delivery Manager
Applicants should have at least 5 years of relevant, recent experience in an Internet, IT, telecoms or digital role. You will be interested in technology and interested in ensuring Tibus delivers for its clients from an operational perspective.
- Your job is centred on making sure that Tibus delivers exceptional quality of service for its clients. You are interested in KPIs and contract governance. You are interested in service reviews and you enjoy working with clients in service review meetings. You understand the need for industry leading standards of reporting and explanation because those are the standards you set for yourself.
- You like getting the best from your colleagues in engineering and your colleagues in support. You will report directly to the MD. You will want to be personally responsible for Tibus standards. You will want to feel that sense of pride in what we do.
- You will be familiar with ISO and other compliance frameworks. You will want to own the ISMS and ensure Tibus remains compliant. You will be keen to bring your experience of exceptional service delivery frameworks to Tibus.
- You will enjoy working in a team environment. You will know how to get the best from your peers in Tibus and your colleagues across the wider business. Forming teams and strong working relationships will come naturally to you.
- You might be keen to work-from-home primarily and that is okay by us. But you will know that you are expected to be in our Belfast office as often as is needed to support your colleagues. You’ll be interested in occasional travel to client meetings or other events across the UK & Ireland.
- You want to take the next step in your career into a senior management role, working for a small but hard working Internet Service Provider. You’ll want to be part of a wider group, one of the world’s leading media companies. You’re ambitious. You’re for us. And we’re for you.
What’s in it for you?
For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future development; to take on more responsibilities and progress within this industry.
We love our business and what we do. We want you to love work as much as we do so we promise to offer on-the-job training and development enabling you to be the best you can be
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
- Based in our Belfast office