We are: Zesty is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Zesty is an award winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 22 years’ experience gained across 2000+ digital projects.
Project Manager: Reporting to the Head of Client Delivery, you will manage and deliver industry leading digital projects on time and within budget for Ireland’s leading digital agency, as well as managing customer expectations and in-house resources to ensure project requirements are met.
Day to day you will:
- Analyse customer requirements (including direct contact meetings) and assist with project budgeting and scheduling
- Manage the delivery and profitability of client projects within Zesty
- Manage projects, from briefing through to delivery and reporting
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Brief and liaise with the UX, Design and Development teams
- Develop clear project documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring they are kept fully informed
- Liaise with 3rd parties to agree deliverables and manage scope, where appropriate to the project
- Lead project review meetings
- Adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures for billing and time management
What we’re looking for from you: To be considered for this role, we’re looking for you to have solid digital project management experience, gained within a relevant agency.
You’ll have experience of managing client projects, from briefing through to delivery and reporting and be able to demonstrable experience in web technologies.
- Extensive experience working at Project Manager level
- Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
- Experience of using and knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Good applied knowledge of formal project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, PRINCE2) is desirable
- A proactive self-starter
- High degree of commitment, initiative and perseverance
- Flexible and resourceful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an engaged, fast-paced team, partnering with key stakeholders across the business, producing work that is core to the future success of our brand.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
- Based in our Belfast office