Every week, we have a look at some of the biggest social media stories that are out there, sift through the thousands of articles on offer and bring you 25 stories that are worth your attention.
These are never breaking news stories, but rather some of the deepest thinkers and smartest minds from the world of technology and social media, offering their thoughts and views regarding the biggest stories of the week.
You won't make it through them all in one sitting, but it'll bring you up to speed with this week's happenings. So just sit back, grab a coffee and enjoy.
- Google news at 10: How the algorithm won over the news industry.
- Disruptions: Let Silicon Valley eat...ramen noodles?
- Facebook's embedded option.
- Why Twitter caved and handed an "Occupy" protester's data to the government.
- The internet is turning us all into sociopaths.
- Nokia would like to take this opportunity to remind you that its maps are better than Apple's
- Fear and loathing in nerdtown: Apple maps & Twitter shutdown.
- How much tech can one city take?
- Reality check: 10-15% of brands' social media fans, likes and reviews will be fake by 2014, says Gartner.
- How to spot trends, see the future, and define your brand in the digital era.
- The internet and things: how manufacturing could get better with a dose of networked data.
- That's not an airport, it's a farm - Irish minister for Justice considers Apple's iOS 6 Maps dangerous.
- A comprehensives review of the iPhone 5 from The Verge.
- Making money on mobile: The YouTube perspective.
- The disappearing web: Information decay is eating away our history.
- Why are five million kids on Facebook if it doesn't want them?
- The iPhone 5 doesn't have NFC - So what?
- Who benefits from iOS 6's crappy maps?
- The golden rule of online behaviour: Don't post while sober.
- Designing for multiple screen sizes is about consistency.
- Never say never: How Loic Le Meur turned startups into successful experiences.
- Failure is a feature: how Google stays sharp gobbling up startups.
- 30 years of emoticons and what each one means.
- A virtuous cycle of Twitter community management.
- Has Microsoft lost the tablet war before it even begins?
Some of our guides and features that you may have missed earlier this week including our three-part job hunting series.
- The complete guide to getting hired using social media
- The most creative job applications in social media and tech.
- How to ace that interview and wow potential employers.
- Five ways to increase engagement on social media.
- The 50 most creative brands on Google+.
- Why brands should stop trying to be friends with people.
- Facebook Offers is available to all, but what's it all about?
- A guide to social sharing on iOS6.