Every week, we have a look at some of the biggest social media stories that are out there, sift through the thousands of articles on offer and bring you 25 stories that you simply have to read.
These are never breaking news stories but rather some of the deepest thinkers and smartest minds from the world of technology and social media, offering their thoughts and views regarding the biggest stories of the week.
You won't make it through them all in one sitting but it'll bring you up to speed with this week's happenings. So just sit back, grab a coffee and enjoy!
- The Real Reason Google Bought Kevin Rose And Milk: It Needs Designers.
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs.
- Your Facebook Password Should Be None of Your Boss' Business.
- Is Pinterest the next Facebook?
- Why is RIM hiring iOS app developers?
- Gizmondo's The Case Against Google, which led to a number of responses including...
- AllThingsD: What Google Hasn't Done: Explained Why We as Users Would Want a Unified Online Identity.
- & Pandodaily: Why "Don't Be Evilâ€ Is Evil, and Why Google Isn't So Bad.
- Why Yahoo!'s risk-taking may be its best chance.
- Why Kickstarter will power the maker economy by turning croudfunding into crowdbuying.
- Study shows how much information Facebook can mine just from relationship status changes.
- I can't stop reading this analysis of Gawker's editorial strategy.
- Going Viral: How Codecademy Snagged 200,000 Users in Seven Days.
- Is Apple planning its own mobile voice service?
- Om Malik speaks to Zynga's CEO Mark Pincus on leadership, startups and mobile gaming.
- The role of Pinterest as an open marketplace for small businesses.
- The future of Facebook: what's after the social graph?
- Why Digital Citizenship must be taught in schools.
- Pinterest, we've got a business model for you!
- Can the Internet improve your driving experience?
- Is social commerce fact or fiction? [Infographic]
- Open vs. closed: What kind of internet do we really want?
- A 'Facebook of things' could give appliances their own social presence.
- Why Apple should use its cash hoard to buy Twitter.
- How tech will transform the traditional classroom.
Finally on Simply Viral, Samsung Galaxy Note have unveiled its new software update through this simply yet bright advert.