Every week, we have a look at some of the biggest social media stories that are out there, sift through the thousands of articles on offer and bring you 25 stories that are worth your attention.
These are never breaking news stories, but rather some of the deepest thinkers and smartest minds from the world of technology and social media, offering their thoughts and views regarding the biggest stories of the week.
You won't make it through them all in one sitting, but it'll bring you up to speed with this week's happenings. So just sit back, grab a coffee and enjoy.
- Why Amazon is the only company playing in the same league as Apple.
- Why the iPhone 5 does not have N.F.C - It can't!
- The Beginning Of The Instapaper Copyright Wars?
- Valve: A game maker without a rule book.
- Will Apple's tacky software design philosophy cause a revolt?
- Am I an outlier, or are Apple products no longer easy to use
- Social media ROI - You're looking in the wrong place.
- The latest entrant in the tablet wars? Step forward Toys 'R' Us.
- The thin social line between security and privacy.
- How mobile can be a bridge to in-store shopping.
- How to tell if your rebranding is a house of cards.
- With $4.5b to spend, Marissa Mayer should forget the small deals and find a PayPal or a YouTube.
- Google Glass and the future of technology.
- Twitter, Facebook and mobile ads: Why they matter.
- Should Google be censoring videos just because they are linked to violence?
- Twitter's clash between idealism and profit
- Why do technology strategies fail?
- Rick Smolan's newest project will try to breathe life into big data.
- Why does Apple announce iPhone pricing and availability but other phone makers don't?
- Social networks are dead: The business of Google+ as a service.
- BuzzFeed's social media editor on why Twitter is the new press scrum.
- Inside Forbes: Our journey from website to platform, a 2-year interactive timeline.
- Why no NFC in the iPhone 5 should work out for Apple.
- According to one Wall Street analyst, Facebook has a big problem you need to worry about.
- Why Amazon's in-app sales of physical goods could be big.
Some of our guides and features that we covered this week that you may have missed.- The 50 most creative brand pages on Facebook
- 10 great talks from social media's biggest founders.
- Life After Jobs: How Apple went from strength to strength.
- Facebook platform updates: Targeting posts & ads.
- The best web and social media analytics tools available for brands.
- How Facebook evolved & stayed one step ahead of its rivals.
- 20 ways to protect your devices from yourself.
comments powered by